Sports Geek Nation is a community of sports business executives who are looking to build their sports business knowledge by learning and sharing best practice.
Founded by Sean Callanan from Sports Geek in 2015 (as #SportsBiz Slack), it connects sports executives who work in digital, data and technology.
It was relaunched as Sports Geek Nation in June 2018 it now includes:
- Sports Geek Nation Slack Community – sports business executives to discussing trends in digital, sponsorship, esports, data, stadium.
- Free calls with Sports Geek Nation Slack – FREE international calls via Slack.
- Sports Geek Nation Jobs Channel – Keep an eye on jobs being offered from the Sports Geek Nation community or post your jobs to source talent globally.
- Sports Geek Nation Facebook Group – Share and connect with Sports Geek Nation members on Facebook to discuss content and adverts you see on Facebook.
- Sports Geek Q&A Videos – Tap into best practice and insights that Sean Callanan has acquired working with and interviewing executives from around the world.
- Book of the Month – Each month we’ll reveal a book that will enhance your career and help you achieve your goals.
- Meetups – Sports Geek Nation networking events will be organised in cities around the world.
- Community – You’ll become part of a FAMILY of like-minded individuals who want to succeed in sports business.